Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mengomel

I promised myself long time ago, that I will travel to as much places possible whenever I'm working.
So thats what I did, and I still have a lot of places that I really wanted to go.

Do you know why? It is not so much because of the fact that I can put up nice pictures on facebook, but the reason is mainly because I want to see the world through other people's eyes. Believe me when I say, everytime you do that, you will get to know yourself better! U'll start to discover a lot of things about yourself that you never really knew. It is fun, trust me!

Getting to know myself is the best life lesson.I always have this reminder in my heart :

'Don't try to chase facts about other people when you barely know the facts about yourself '

When we know ourselves better, we become less angry, less whiny, we understand that some things in life happen  for a reason, we become more gratitude on what we have rather than complaining on things we don't have in hand, we're not interested anymore in playing finger-pointing-blaming games, we become brave enough to admit our mistakes, we start to prioritize things in our life, we start to realize the word 'cool' is not cool anymore & whenever we face difficulties or arguments, we have this ability to put ourselves in other's shoes. We become adults, we become wise.  

Because the first step to become a better person, is to fix & improve your inner self and like what we expected, it is the hardest thing ever.

1 comment: