Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mari ke Tronoh!

I am not sure whether it was some sort of sign or what,
But yesterday, I was listening to my ipod which I havent been listening to since I got here, and suddenly out of no where, UTP's song came out. Yeah the one yang 'luas nya samudera dalam nya bumi...'
sumpahhhh, tak pernah ada lagu ni dalam playlist sepanjang 4years in UTP. siapa prank huhhh
but suprisingly I listened & sing along untill the song finished (siap buat harmony okay)
Rindu UTP rupanya.

Friends. Lets grab our scroll this weekend!












=)

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! CENDOL TUUUU!!!! I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT IT!
    jommm makan everything! hahahah!!
    i miss everything about utp and i miss u! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww. I miss u too and cendol! haha, rmbt u panjang gila time tu!
    makan everything yang boleh di telan!

    ReplyDelete