- I live in HULU LANGAT,CHERAS. (try googlemap it and you will find nothing but pokok pokok and one long road).
- I have no car on my own. It is very difficult for me to move around, unlike you.
- To get to the nearest train station, I need to exit the Cheras-Kajang highway, pay rm1 for the toll, enter another highway, and ta-raaa! Bandar Tasik Selatan station.
- My life fully rely (100% ) on my rm500/month Petronas allowances. And because of this, I don't shop much like you guys.
- I pay my own phone bills & broadband bills with that allowance as well. So now do you understand when I say I am short of cash to hang out, means I REALLY don't have $$ ?
So, I am happy to see everyone is enjoying their life to the fullest, having all the access to do anything, anytime without hesitation. you can lepak, makan , minum, shop wherever you want. you have the FREEDOM.
And if you think you are at the lowest point in your life, or if you think you own the most miserable life compared to others, obviously you are wrong dear. There are people who apparently live their life the hard way, harder than your's, you couldn't even imagine the pain and how they struggle to survive.You don't have to see this on National Geographic or elsewhere, just look around, buka mata.
** Try living far away from your family with only rm10 in the wallet, with zero in your account and without knowing when the next cash is coming in, then you'll understand what life is all about.