Well I went for CA class today. *clap clap*
Cultural Anthropology is definitely one of my favorite subject this semester. Two hours of class felt like few minutes. Here are some info that I managed to inhaled and would like to share, =) :
1) In French, the word 'race' is prohibited, they use 'ethnic' instead.
2) An Indian classical dancer is neither a man nor a woman while dancing.
3) Nepal high court approved same sex marriage recently ( i think it was last year). Bare in mind that Nepal is among the poorest and least developed countries in the world, with almost one-third of its population living below the poverty line.
4) When a white married a black, the son/daughter becomes a black.
5) Okay this is something I never knew. Tiger Wood's mom is a Thai.
6) We frequently used fingers sign: A circle made with the index finger and thumb, with the three remaining fingers up as “OK” However , to an Italian, its like giving them the equivalent of the middle finger!
Okay. I hope I got all correctly. Mind you, I was talking to Pes and Ivan while listening to the lecturer as well. =)