Thursday, May 28, 2009

Selamat Hari Jadi

I am not sure what I'll be crapping this time.haha.Well, hurms one morning, few days ago pes told me that it
was his bro's birthday so dgn sepantas kilat, I texted a happy birthday-all-the-best-for-future-and-spm-with-love to his brother.A very very looong text message.But he didnt reply so I was like, okey xpe la...either you dont have credit or you just malas.Later that night, my beloved told me that his bro's birthday is not on that day actually.damn ittt.buat malu aku jer! If you read the text I sent to his brother, you'll understand how
embarrassed I am.On his real birthday, he replied ' today is the right day,thank you kakak! '

So as a conclusion , If you are not sure bout somebody's birthday, just send a simple Happy Birthday wish ok? jgn confident jerr

No comments:

Post a Comment