These are some of the questions I wish my SV's could explain to me in a simple A-B-C steps :
1) how do we know how much bend, turn,degree we want the well to be?
2) how does the software calculate geological target to drilling target?
3) well designed will not be always vertical, it will turn,drop and build. so the casing should be
4) When we make a nudge plans,what are we nudging actually?is it the conductor or the casing
5) Im so so confuse with the placement of the wellhead(conductor), is it at the mud line or
6) If we dont have any hole&casing datas from the client, what should we do to decrease the
arghhhhh.Tensioooooooooon.I will not be having all this confusions if im a petroleum engineering
student.Maybe you're wondering, kenape tak tanye jer klo dah penin sgt kan? I did! few times in fact! ni lah problem org lampi.huhu.help2.